Monday, August 3, 2020

22nd Madurai Film Festival 2020 : Entry Form


22nd Madurai International Film Festival on Democracy 2020

6-10 December 2020; Madurai, India 



Entry Form

Name of the Film:

Director/Directors:

Producer/Producers:

Duration:

Original language:

Subtitles in English: Yes/No

Country of Production:

Year of production:

Documentary/Short film/New Media/Music video:

International Films/Rest of India/Films from Tamilnadu:

Submission format : MP4 file

Email:

Phone:

Postal address:

Synopsis:


Festivals and awards:


I have the rights to send the entry. I agree with rules and regulations. I allow the festival to keep the MP4 files for further non commercial screenings and film festivals conducted by MARUPAKKAM.


Signature

Place:

Date:

Check list: stills, posters and duly filled entry form

Entries to be sent to: marupakkammadurai@gmail.com

LAST DATE TO SEND ENTRIES : 15 Oct 2020

(Note : You can copy and paste the above matter on a word or an equivalent file, fill it and send it)


4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm Mrinmoy Nandi, a filmmaker from Kolkata.I wish to submit my short film Piklu in your festival this year. I can't figure out tat how would I get this Entry Form. Is there any way to download the form or I need to Copy & Paste that is given and make my own Entry Form?
    Looking forward.
    Regards
    Mrinmoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Copy and pest the form in Ms word, fill it, and print

      Delete
  2. hello, are we supposed to send in the short films online through links?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can we send the entry and film to you? Through online or by postal?

    ReplyDelete